1. Chantry A, Kazmi M, Barrington S, et al. Guidelines for the use of imaging in the management of patients with myeloma. Br J Haematol. 2017,178: 380-393.
2. Rasche L, Angtuaco E, McDonald JE, et al. Low expression of hexokinase-2 is associated with false- negative FDG-positron emission tomography in multiple myeloma. Blood. 2017,130: 30-34.
3. Barwick T, Bretsztajn L, Wallitt K,et al. Imaging in myeloma with focus on advanced imaging techniques. Br J Radiol. 2019,92(1095):2018076
4. Cavo M, Terpos E, Nanni C, et al. Role of 18F-FDG PET/CT in the diagnosis and management of multiple myeloma and other plasma cell disorders: a consensus statement by the International Myeloma Working Group. Lancet Oncol .2017,18: e206–e217.
5. Kumar S, Paiva B, Anderson KC, et al. International Myeloma Working Group consensus criteria for response and minimal residual disease assessment in multiple myeloma. Lancet Oncol. 2016,17: e328–e346.